Service Desk SAP Consultant
As a staff member of our service desk, you will be part of the three-person Service Desk team based at our head office (Maastricht Airport). Your job will be to talk to our customers. You route calls in the ticket system, assess how urgent they are and you can handle calls independently. If you can’t figure it out, there’s no problem: you can then handle the ticket together with a colleague from back-office support. The customer gets what they need and you gain a wealth of experience. You are responsible for keeping the documentation and work instructions for the service desk up to date.
The key thing in this function is your ability to keep calm. You don’t get stressed out when a customer has a problem; you are curious and want to find out what’s wrong. As Service Desk SAP Consultant, you see opportunities for improving processes and are not afraid to share them with your colleagues.
For this job vacancy, we are looking for a candidate with at least a high-level vocational education and preferably with a completed IT component:
- Knowledge of SAP is a must
- Experience with one or more SAP modules: FICO and MM
- Familiar with SAP ABAP and Workflow
- Knowledge of new technologies such as S/4HANA or prepared to learn them
- Knowledge of Windows and Office applications
- A ‘can-do’ mentality
- Proactive attitude
- A good starting salary, immediately
- A working environment in a dynamic organization that oozes quality and offers scope for entrepreneurship
- Great opportunities to develop and grow with our organization
- Motivated colleagues in a professional but informal working atmosphere.
- There is a budget for individual terms and conditions of employment that lets you invest in your personal development, “buy” extra days’ leave or make other personal agreements
Is this job just what you want?
If you have any questions about the Service Desk SAP Consultant job, please contact Rob Smeets, Connect Solutions director, firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV and covering letter straight away.
Working at Connect Solutions
Connect Solutions develops SAP add-ons that make it easier to work with SAP. Tooling on a solid basis of SAP ERP that does exactly what it needs to do. No more, no less. We combine it with excellent SAP consultancy to help organizations set up and digitize their vital processes as efficiently as possible. Connect Solutions has partnerships with world-class players: SAP and Kofax. We can work down at the personal level as a small-scale sparring partner, as well as providing precision solutions for large, complex organizations. Healthcare, finance, industry & retail are core sectors.
´Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.´
Vince Lombardi, American football coach