Connect Solutions BV of Europalaan 24, 6199 AB Maastricht Airport (NL) is responsible for processing personal data as stated in this privacy declaration.
Europalaan 24, 6199 AB Maastricht Airport (NL)
Phone: +31 (0)436312625
The personal data that we process
Connect Solutions BV processes your personal data because you are using our services and/or because you provided this information to us yourself. An overview of the personal data that we process is given below:
- First name and surname
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide for instance by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by phone.
Special data and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service is not intended for gathering data about website visitors aged under 16 unless they have permission from a parent or guardian. We cannot however check whether a visitor is aged 16 or over. We therefore recommend that parents should be involved in their children’s online activities to prevent data about children being gathered without their parents’ consent. If you are convinced that we have gathered personal data about a minor without such consent, please contact us via email@example.com and we will then delete that data.
What do we process personal data for and on what basis?
Connect Solutions BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- handling your payments
- being able to contact you by phone or e-mail when necessary for providing our services
- giving you the facilities to create an account
- providing goods and services to you
- Connect Solutions BV also processes personal data when legally obliged to do so, such as the information we require for our tax returns.
- Processing your personal data is therefore done on the basis of your permission, when executing an agreement and where there is a justified interest (specifically a commercial interest).
Connect Solutions BV does not make decisions on the basis of automated processing about matters that could have significant consequences for individuals.
Retention period for personal data
Connect Solutions BV does not retain your personal data for any longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes your details were gathered for. We observe the following retention periods for the following categories of personal data:
- Personal data that you provide on the website is retained until we have contacted you. It is then deleted.
- If you become a customer, your personal data is retained until the contract is terminated. Thereafter, the data is retained for 7 years, as legally required, and then deleted within one month.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Connect Solutions BV only provides information to third parties when necessary for implementing our agreement with you or to comply with legal obligations. Data may possible be shared with our partner Xpertis in order to improve the provision of services. Data may also possibly be shared with the auditor.
Inspecting, correcting or deleting your data
You have the right to inspect your data and have it corrected or deleted. Furthermore, you are entitled to withdraw any consent you may have given for data processing or to object to Connect Solutions BV processing your data and you have the right to data portability. That means that you may submit a request to us for the personal data that we have about you to be sent in a computer file to you or to another organization specified by you.
You can submit a request for inspection, correction, deletion or transfer or your personal data or a statement withdrawing your consent or objecting to your personal data being processed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make certain that the request for inspection does come from you, we request that you send a copy of a proof of identity along with the request. Blank out the passport photo, MRZ (machine-readable zone – the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), the passport number and citizen’s service number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible and in any event within four weeks.
Connect Solutions BV would also like to point out to you that you have the option of lodging a complaint with the national supervisory body, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. That can be done via this link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
Protection of your personal data
Connect Solutions BV takes protecting your data very seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unlawful changes. If you get the impression that your data is not properly secure or it there are any indications of misuse, please contact our customer services department or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Connect Solutions BV has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL): we transmit your data via a secured Internet connection. You can see that from the ‘https’ at the start of the address and the padlock symbol in the address bar.
- Physical security and security of the equipment: IT facilities and equipment are physically protected against unauthorized access and against damage and faults. The security provided is in line with the risks determined.
- Access control: there are procedures for allowing authorized users to access the information systems and services that they need when carrying out their tasks and for preventing unauthorized access to information systems. The procedures cover all phases in the lifecycle of user access, from the initial registration of new users through to the final deregistration of users who no longer need access to the information systems and services. Where applicable, special attention is paid to managing access rights for users with particularly wide-ranging privileges, such as systems administrators.
- Managing technical vulnerabilities: software (such as browsers, virus scanners and operating systems) is kept up to date. The individual responsible also installs solutions in good time that the supplier issues for security loopholes in such software. More generally, the individual responsible gets information in good time about technical vulnerabilities in the information systems used. The extent to which the organization is exposed to such vulnerabilities is assessed and the individual responsible takes appropriate measures for dealing with the associated risks.
- Encryption and hashing: Connect Solutions uses cryptographic processing to make the personal data that is being processed secure. Encryption is used when sending personal data over the Internet, when storing personal data on portable equipment and on removable media such as USB sticks and in other situations where personal data is susceptible to unauthorized access (e.g. personal data that can be accessed via the world wide web). Hashing is used for storing and processing passwords. All the customary precautionary measures are taken for the cryptographic techniques, such as properly configured key management and using key lengths and encryption techniques that are in line with the current state of technology.
- Handling e-waste (disposal of equipment and storage media): all equipment that contains storage media (e.g. laptops or smartphones) has any personal data still on it wiped before the device is disposed of or reused. Storage media containing sensitive personal data is physically destroyed or the personal data is destroyed, deleted or overwritten using techniques that make it impossible to retrieve the original personal data. The same applies to removable media such as USB sticks.